If you are not completely satisfied with your order you can return the product within 30 days of receipt for a refund or replacement. The refund will go onto the card that was used when you made your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to let us know that you are returning the product.
Please note that we are not able to refund any postage charges. If you want to exchange an item, the best way to do this is to request a refund, return the unwanted item and place an order for the new item. Fabrics (tea towels, bags) should be returned unused, well packaged and in their original state.
Jin Designs Return Address
2 The Mirage
1-3 Vallance Gardens
Customer Service: +44(0)1273 777 070
When returning a parcel, please follow the following procedures:
- Pack the item(s) well to ensure it arrives in its original state, and use the original packaging where possible.
- Use a recorded or tracked delivery service and keep the receipt in case of any loss or damage in transit. Parcels are returned at your own cost.
- Return fabrics (tea towels, bags) in their original packaging and send them in a fully saleable condition.
- Enclose a letter or dispatch note detailing the order number, your name, your address, contact details including a daytime telephone number and email address and reason for return. This will make it quicker to process the return.
- In the case of an exchange of goods, the refund will be credited to your credit card after the returned items have been received, provided they are in good condition.
- The responsibility and liability for the goods remains with you until we have received the goods.
We will aim to process your refund or replacement as quickly as possible, usually within 2-5 working days. If you have any questions regarding your returned item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that Jin Designs cannot be held responsible for items during transit and all returns will be sent at your own cost.
We will contact you upon receipt of the order to proceed with the return.
For an exchange or refund, if the product isn't returned in a fully saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse the exchange and may deduct money off the original selling price from the refund amount.